We are pretty proud of the work we are doing with Radical and now we are even pretty happy with the overall architecture of the whole toolkit. The reason is pretty simple we have decided (due to some requests) to add support for 2 new Inversion of Control containers: Autofac and Unity.
We are proud because it has been a really easy task, that does not require any change to the toolkit proving that the architectural choices made some years ago to isolate the IoC infrastructure were pretty good choices.
We have now support for: Windsor, Puzzle (Radical built-in IoC container), Autofac and Unity (both v2 and v3).
- Windsor: http://nuget.org/packages/Radical.Windows.Presentation.CastleWindsor
- Puzzle: http://nuget.org/packages/Radical.Windows.Presentation.Puzzle
- Autofac: http://nuget.org/packages/Radical.Windows.Presentation.Autofac
- Unity v2: http://nuget.org/packages/Radical.Windows.Presentation.Unity2
- Unity v3: http://nuget.org/packages/Radical.Windows.Presentation.Unity3